Dwellings Group will provide you a wide range of property investment opportunities and provide you a stable, low risk, easily affordable and hassle free unique investment strategies to build your property portfolio. Our highly trained industry experts will provide you a personal service and guide you through the entire process starting from buying, selling, marketing, accounting, legal and financial advisory.
Why Invest in Australia?
Investing in Australia, in your first dream home to live in, or invest in Australian property market as an overseas investor has become popular with time due to the strong returns and market stability. Stability comes with strong Australian currency, and the market growth. Over the past 100 years, Australian properties have consistent capital growth. One of the root cause for growth in Australia’s housing market is the increasing number of immigrants and strong employment demand. Another fundamental cause for growth is the investor friendly rules and regulations in Australia.
Australia is well known for its diverse international cities and breathtaking natural beauty. Most commercial properties such as factories, offices and retail outlets have proven themselves to have excellent returns.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can any foreigner invest in Australia? YES
Legally any foreigner can look into investments in Australia by abiding rules and regulations of the Australian government.
2. What is the procedure?
Investors have to go through the government approval which is “Foreign Investment Review Board” (FIRB). This will be taken care by Dwellings Group and our legal team.
Tips to follow;
- Set your budget – Have you saved enough for a 10% deposit. If not speak to our sales team and they will assist you on how to plan your budget along with the finance experts.
- Select your property – Don’t miss the best opportunity!! Be one of the early purchasers and get the opportunity to choose your desired home which best suits your requirements like the area, floor plan, and price.
- Reserve your home – Once you have selected your choice, to take it off the market, a refundable deposit of $1000 needs to be paid. But this can differ from property type.
- Finance approval – Post discussion with our sales agent, we will guide you through the finance approval which depends on your property price and the budget in hand.
- FIRB approval – Your dedicated sales agent will liaise with the legal team to get this approval on behalf of the client
- Finalize the contract – Finalize this by sending this to the legal team for review. Once you have the legal advice, you may sign the contract and pay 10% deposit. Then the developers will countersign the contract which then will be legally bind.
- Construction progress – Your dedicated sales agent will keep you updated on monthly progress and stage progress of your new home.
- Pre-settlement – Once the construction is completed you will be invited to a pre-settlement inspection. If everything looks fine, you may instruct the solicitors to proceed with the settlement.
- Settlement – Now the new house is ready to move in. You can arrange the transfer of the balance payment and arrange settlement.